Guest Speaker Charter - May 2013
Skeptics in the Pub depends upon the generosity of our guest speakers, who are paid expenses but not a fee. Their comfort, convenience and safety are therefore our priority while they are providing their time.
- All expenses will be settled before the guest speaker leaves the venue.
- As a minimum, expenses will include the guest speaker’s travel to and from the venue and their refreshments throughout the evening of the talk.
- By agreement in advance of the event, a meal and hotel or other overnight accommodation will be provided.
- By agreement, travel costs, which may include train/bus tickets or taxi fares, can be provided in advance so that the guest speaker does not incur upfront costs.
- The above items will be arranged as far in advance of the talk as possible.